Univ. Prof. Dr. Otto Michael Lesch
Währingergürtel 18-20, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 (1) 40 400 -3529
Cultiva GmbH, Mondscheingasse 3, 1070 Vienna, +43 2236 377 071 24
Registered office: Vienna | Corporate registeredd number: FN 312561Z
VAT-No.: AT U64 361 611
IBAN: AT27 1200 0507 8602 7302 | BIC: BKAUATWW
§1 General information on the processing of personal data
- As part of the use of our website or our services offered your personal data may be processed. Personal data is any information or data personally available to you (such as name, date of birth, contact details, etc.). Processing of personal data takes place only in compliance with the statutory provisions (GDPR, Data Protection Adaptation Act 2018, DSG, TKG 2003). With this data protection information we would like to give you all necessary information in the sense of kind 13ff GDPR.
- Responsible person according to Art. 4 par. 7 GDPR for the observance of the regulations of the GDPR and their associated rights is: Cultiva GmbH, Mondscheingasse 3, 1070 Vienna, Austria, Tel: +43 2236 377 071 24. We are responsible for all technical and organizational measures taken to protect personal data of you processed by us.
- If you contact us by email or via a contact form or any other means of communication, your data will be processed by us for the purposes of answering inquiries, submitting offers, for later execution of the contract, for carrying out pre-contractual measures, for fulfilling the contract, etc. A processing and storage of personal data takes place even if you want to take advantage of the services we offer, thus for contractual reasons or when there is a legitimate interest.
- We delete the personal data stored or processed by us, as far as the storage for the fulfillment of our pre-contractual or contractual obligations is no longer necessary or the processing purpose has ceased and unless statutory storage requirements preclude a deletion.
§2 Your privacy rights
- As a person affected by the data collection and data processing within the meaning of the GDPR, you have the right to information, deletion, restriction, correction, data minimization and data portability as well as objection.
- To exercise your rights, please contact the person/agency responsible under § 1. They are also available for further questions and further explanations.
- If you believe that a breach of our privacy has occurred, you may complain to the Data Protection Authority.
§3 Automated collection of personal data by visiting our website
- In the course of visiting our website, the personal data that your browser transmits to our server will be processed. These are the following data: IP address, HTTP status code, date / time / number of requests, browser, operating system, language and version of the browser software, request information.
- The data collection is done for technical reasons so that you can fully view our website.
§4 Other functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. In order for a use or use of our services is possible, you need additional personal information occupational group (doctor or employee), sub-option (doctor in pension / leave / unemployed), title, gender, first name, surname, member specialization (Austrian Society for General and Family Medicine, GP), physician number, conference registration, street and house number, Postal code, city, state, country, telephone number, email, possible feedback, transmission of the continuing education credits to the Academy of Physicians indicate that we are able to provide services. Processing by us always takes place only in compliance with the principles described above.
- To process your data, in part, we use external service providers. These were carefully selected and commissioned by us.
- Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your device using your browser. The purpose of using cookies is to provide us with certain information and to allow your browser to be recognized by us the next time you visit our website. In particular, cookies serve to make the internet offer friendlier and more effective. They do no harm and can not access your programs.
§6 Google Analytics
- Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (hereafter referred to as "Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, which are small text files that are stored on your device and allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. This information is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In principle, your IP address is recorded. However, this can be shortened beforehand by activating IP anonymisation on this website, within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The transmission of the "full" IP address takes place only in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will process this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide corresponding services related to the website usage to the website operator.
- A merging of the IP address transmitted by your browser to Google Analytics with other data from Google does not occur.
- We would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the setting "anonymize_ip: true" and therefore IP addresses are processed only shortened, in order to exclude a direct reference.
- If you do not agree with this use, you can deactivate the "Cookies" function in your browser settings. In addition, the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google can be prevented by using the link below https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en download the browser plug-in available there and install it on your computer.
- By using Google Analytics, we can regularly improve our website and our offerings. Please also note that in the event of a transfer of personal information to the United States, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- Third Party Information "Google": Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax +353 (1) 436 1001. See: " https://www.google.com" find more information and a third-party data protection statement.
- With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter. With this we can inform you about our services and offers and keep you informed about our products.
- To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within a reasonable time, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted by us after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter.
- You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint on our homepage.
- As an interested party within the meaning of the GDPR, according to Art. 16 et seq., You have the right to rectification, deletion, restriction and opposition in connection with the use of your personal data. To claim, please contact Cultiva GmbH, Mondscheingasse 3, 1070 Vienna, Austria, Tel: +43 2236 377 071 24. Should you be of the opinion that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have been violated, you have the opportunity to contact the regulator and complain.